CTC HOME CARE LTD understands that clients with Alzheimer’s Disease or certain forms of Dementia have special needs and requirements. Our caregivers are knowledgeable, compassionate and have the patience and experience to deal with these special needs.
Compassionate Care at Home’s Caregivers provide the following services:
- Prepare and serves meals according to client’s dietary needs and assists clients with feeding if so needed.
- Provides a safe environment for the client.
- Assists client with ambulation and with transfers from bed to chair or wheelchair.
- Remind client to take medications
- Helps with client’s personal grooming including care of hair, teeth and mouth, dressing, shaving and nail care.
- Provides or assists with full or partial bath in the tub/shower or the bed.
- Aide performs household tasks essential to the client’s health such as:
- Takes care of all personal laundry and bed linens for client.
- Makes and changes the bed.
- Cleans up bathroom and kitchen after use
- Client’s room will be kept clean. This will include dusting and vacuuming.
- Grocery shopping assistance.
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or social gatherings when necessary.
- Provides social support for the client by establishing a relationship.
Caregivers keep simple records related to the care plan.
Palliative Care and Supervision
CTC HOME CARE LTD understands that clients with terminal illnesses deserve special care and supervision to ensure they remain comfortable and dignified during this difficult time. Our caregivers will work their hardest to ensure that they and their family can enjoy their remaining time together in the best way possible.